Last updated September 12, 2019
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
(“you”) and GIFGRRL ("Company", “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the gifgrrl.com website as well
as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto
(collectively, the “Site”). You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of
PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly
incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or
country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration
requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations
do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are
The Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they
reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to
using the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software,
website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks,
service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected
by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United
States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for
Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded,
translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our
express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or
print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial
use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms
of Use; (2) you are not under the age of 13; (3) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you
have received parental permission to use the Site; (4) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means,
whether through a bot, script, or otherwise; (5) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (6) your
use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
1 of 7 9/12/2019, 2:42 PM
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate
your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be
used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection,
compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic
or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or
restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained
4. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data
mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
9. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
10. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
11. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
12. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenuegenerating
endeavor or commercial enterprise.
13. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part
of the Site.
14. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to
16. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive
use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted
use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions,
operation, or maintenance of the Site.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information
collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels,
web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute
any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses
the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
21. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality,
and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast
content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics,
comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be
viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated
as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of
your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent,
trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use
and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site
2 of 7 9/12/2019, 2:42 PM
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your
Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain
letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise
objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical
harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or
exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to
protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual
preference, or physical handicap.
any applicable law or regulation.
termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have
the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid,
worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store,
cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such
Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and
to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the
foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your
name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos,
and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that
moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any
intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements
or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your
Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal
action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to recategorize
any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any
Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the
Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive
rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these
Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby
waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or
that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual
infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to,
limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in
our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content
that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner
designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
3 of 7 9/12/2019, 2:42 PM